Jouw sollicitatie is binnen, leuk! We gaan hem direct bekijken en nemen binnen een week contact met je op.
International Marketplaces Manager
Do you love building relationships with top marketplaces and are you keen on responding to business opportunities on a daily basis? Do you have an analytical mind and are you a natural communicator? If this is the case, we’re looking for you!
The job in more detail
As International Marketplaces Manager you will focus on merchandising our 45k plus products on externally marketplaces such as BOL, Amazon and Blokker. This position optimizes product data on these 3rd party storefronts and ensures data feeds are operating property with financial responsibility in ensuring program is driving profitable growth.
- Build a relationship with the top marketplaces such as Amazon and BOL, and utilize all available tools and opportunities.
- Choosing and using third-party software to effectively manage product listings and product feeds to ensure accurate listings with a high potential to appear in relevant search results on Amazon and other potential marketplaces.
- Implement merchandising and pricing strategy effectively to drive a high conversion with a high market sale price.
- Read and react to business on a daily basis, including but not limited to implementing changes to product titles, descriptions, customer service issues and pricing.
- Develop and manage timely and proactive response and/or resolution processes with customer service around marketplace issues related to customer feedback.
- Own the global identification and launch of new marketplace opportunities, including logistical needs, pricing and implementation requirements.
- Manage the flow of products to external marketplaces through the enterprise system, including item set up, inclusive of images, copy and other content.
- Co-create the operational framework with the logistics team to ensure operational excellence and deliver on SLA’s.
No day is the same. When you enter and grab your first fresh coffee your cheerful colleagues greet you. The office is filled with energy and creativity. As a team you decide on planning and tasks and everybody gets to work. You are responsible for growing the smartphone cover digital commerce business on 3rd party websites and marketplaces. This role will build out the dropship capabilities of the existing partnerships (NL & DE) and develop future third party commercial enhancements (global). The right candidate possesses analytical and problem-solving skills, strong technical understanding and the ability to identify and recommend actionable solutions to address issues and improve operational efficiency.
The marketing team at Smartphonehoesjes.nl
The marketing team consists of three content marketeers, two graphic designers, four marketing specialists and one International Marketplaces & Affiliate Manager. With this person you will work together intensively. It’s an energetic and young team with ambitious goals and extensive budget. This year we will be hiring even more marketing talents in order to reach all our marketing goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 2+ years of eCommerce experience in direct marketplace management.
- Expert knowledge of MS Excel is a plus; advanced Excel skills required.
- Experience with CMS platforms is a plus.
- Great project management skills.
- Excellent skills in collaboration and influence both internally as a team player and with external partners.
- Excellent communications skills in English and Dutch.
- Additional languages is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to communicate findings to all levels and to translate results into future actions to improve the business.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate goals and objectives.
- Experience reviewing and analysing sales and performing calculations such as retail margin, growth rate, percent change, etc.
- Knowledge of Multi-Channel Retailer business is a plus
- Results oriented with strong planning, prioritization, problem solving and decision-making, organizational and time-management skills.
You’ll get from us
- Not a job but a way of living at one of the fastest growing companies in the Netherlands.
- FIFA 2018, Rocket league, table football, Friday drinks, daily fresh fruit and legendary company parties (but real!).
- A career with lots of responsibilities and freedom.
- An informal setting in an ambitious team where you will be challenged to grow.
Welk pad bewandel jij?
Je wordt gebeld door recruitment of een toekomstig teamgenoot om te bespreken wat je in het verleden hebt gedaan en wat je graag bij Smartphonehoesjes.nl wilt gaan doen.
We nodigen je uit voor een gesprek bij ons op kantoor, waarin we je kennis laten maken met Smartphonehoesjes.nl en kijken of we een match zien.
Het tweede gesprek zal meer de diepte ingaan wat betreft jouw talenten en hoe deze kunnen aansluiten bij de functie.
Voor de meeste functies vragen we je om een ochtend mee te lopen op de afdeling en/of een case te maken. Zo krijgen we een goed beeld of jouw persoonlijkheid en vakkennis en aansluiten op de vacature en het team.
Gefeliciteerd, we gaan samen het avontuur aan!